With winter’s chill back in the air, and Thanksgiving just around the corner, it is time to start thinking about
the new year, and what it holds for you and your business.
2011 – Can you believe it?
Yes, we are just about 45 days away from 2011.
It is time to ask yourself:
What are this year’s (or next year’s, depending on how you look at it) New Year’s resolutions for your business?
- Will you finally begin working to address those growing internal inefficiencies?
- Will you try this year to actively (re)engage your employees, so they start producing how you need them to?
- Will you focus on increasing overall and personal marketing and sales activities?
These are all laudable goals that every business owner, director, or manager should be concerning themselves with.
I am sure you can name a few others that are important to your company.
Yet, the real question you should be asking is, HOW do you intend to do these things?
What ACTIONS will you take to make these improvements in your business?
- What new strategies will you be developing?
- What new systems will you put into place?
- What new skills will you acquire and impart to your team?
- How will you align all that you have to do to ensure it’s all going in the right direction?
The Fulcrum Institute works with owners, directors, and managers of small companies, divisions, and work groups, typically with
fewer than 10 employees, who want to:
- Re-invigorate their business development efforts,
- Re-engage their staff, and/or
- Implement positive, pro-active change of any kind, at any level, within their organization.
The Fulcrum Institute can help you determine the most beneficial projects you should be focusing on to grow your business,
and then actually TAKE ACTION to implement these projects.
Contact us today (or click here) to learn about The Fulcrum Institute’s 45-Day Strategic Plan.
Within 45 days, we will help you develop a unique, customized plan detailing your most important upcoming strategic
and tactical projects, and then define and assign the everyday tasks required to implement these projects.
Perhaps most important, we provide the accountability
you need to actually get the work done.
It is just easier, and therefore more likely, to get things done when you have someone to whom you are accountable.
Significant discounts available if you mention this email.
Come on, let’s dive in and make your 2011 a record year!
To your success!